PMA uses innovative mobile technology to support high-quality, rapid-turnaround surveys monitoring key health and development indicators that inform health policy and programming decisions.
PMA collects a nationally or sub-nationally representative sample of data from households and service delivery points in selected sentinel sites, to estimate health indicators on an annual basis in nine countries.
PMA generates data on an array of health and development indicators, including:
- Adolescent & Young Adults
- Family Planning
- Maternal & Newborn Health
- Menstrual Hygiene Management
- Primary Health Care
- Water, Sanitation & Hygiene (WASH)
PMA Agile and PMA Plus are two projects that expand on the innovations that work from the PMA platform in several countries.
To request PMA Agile data, please email the relevant country-specific address below.
- Burkina Faso Agile Data Request - email@example.com
- DRC Agile Data Request - firstname.lastname@example.org
- India Agile Data Request - email@example.com
- Kenya Agile Data Request - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Niger Agile Data Request - email@example.com
- Nigeria Agile Data Request - firstname.lastname@example.org