This policy describes how Performance Monitoring for Action (PMA) goes about collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing the information that it receives about you from your interaction with any PMA websites, mobile applications, and social media (collectively the “PMA Platform”).
The PMA Platform is not intended for, and should not be used by, children under 13 years of age. PMA does not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13, and in the event that PMA learns that the personal information of a child under 13 has been collected or received, it will be deleted.
Types of Information PMA May Collect
PMA may collect several types of information from and about users of our PMA Platform, including:
- Personal Information you choose to provide. We do not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you voluntarily submit such information to us, by, for example, filling out forms, creating an account on PMA’s websites or on other components of the PMA Platform.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us
- Information about your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access components of our PMA Platform, and usage details including:
- traffic data, location data logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the PMA Platform
- your IP address, operating system, and browser type
Ways That PMA May Collect Information
PMA may collect information either directly from you the user, and/or automatically as you navigate through the PMA Platform. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through Google Analytics.
PMA only collects Personal Information when voluntarily and knowingly submitted by a visitor. You can have general access to our PMA Platform and browse websites describing our organization without providing any Personal Information or being required to register.
Some web tracking information may include data, such as IP address data, that is unique to you. You can manually delete all cookies within your browser privacy settings. You can also set your browser to not accept cookies although this may prevent you from using some of the services offered on the PMA Platform.
How PMA May Use the Information it Collects
PMA may use the information that it collects in the following ways:
- To help PMA present the PMA Platform components and their contents to users.
- To provide users with information that they request from PMA.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which the user provided the information.
- In any other way that is described when a user provides the information.
- For any other purpose with the user’s consent.
- To improve our Site. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other Site feature. We may send you information you agree to receive about topics we think will be of interest to you.
- To send periodic emails. We may use your email address to respond to your inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If you decide to opt in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or you may contact our office directly via email or phone, both of which can be found on our Site.
- From time to time PMA may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
PMA may also disclose Personal Information that is collected as described above:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To fulfill the purpose for which the user provided it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by PMA when the user provided the information.
- With the user’s consent.
How PMA Protects Personal Information
We follow appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personally identifiable information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of personal information transmitted to our websites or other PMA Platform components. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. Without limitation of the foregoing, we are not responsible for the actions of hackers and other unauthorized third parties that breach our reasonable security procedures.
Limitations of Liability
When you access this website, you agree that Performance Monitoring for Action shall not be liable to you for any loss or injury caused in procuring, compiling or delivering the information gained from the site. In no event will Performance Monitoring for Action be liable to you or anyone else for any action taken by you on the basis of such information or for any incidental, consequential, special or similar damages.
This website is provided on an “as is” basis. Performance Monitoring for Action disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damage of any kind resulting from, arising out of, or any way related to any errors in or omissions from this website and the content, including but not limited to technical inaccuracies and typographical errors.
Performance Monitoring for Action does not warrant or present that the information available on or through the site will be correct, accurate, timely or otherwise reliable. Performance Monitoring for Action may make improvements and/or changes to its features, functionality or content at any time.
Performance Monitoring for Action will act reasonably to ensure that any information you provide to us is not accessed by unauthorized persons. We do not sell, rent, share or otherwise willfully disclose to any third party, e-mail addresses or other personally identifiable information shared on this site.
Links To Other Sites
Our website has links to websites of other organizations which, we believe, may offer relevant information. Once you link to another site, you are subject to the disclaimers and security and privacy policies of the new site. Linking to these external sites does not constitute or imply an endorsement of the sites’ content by Performance Monitoring for Action.
All website design, text, graphic selection, arrangement and content on this website is copyrighted by Performance Monitoring for Action. Permission is hereby granted to print or save search results, to download files that are specifically offered in downloadable format (e.g. Adobe® Acrobat®, Microsoft Excel or Microsoft Word®), and to use text from posted press releases for personal or educational use provided that such material is not altered or edited in any way and provided that an appropriate credit line and copyright notice are included.
Except as specified above and as permitted under the Copyright Act of 1976, no other use is granted nor may any other materials from the website be reproduced, distributed, adapted or displayed in whole or in part without express written permission of the copyright owners.
It is the user’s responsibility to be aware of current copyright law and applications. The user agrees to indemnify Performance Monitoring for Action and its affiliates, servants, agents and employees from any costs or claims for infringement or copyright in relation to copies of images or text from this website.
Terms of Agreement
Users of this website shall abide by all applicable federal, state and local laws, including those pertaining to libel, slander, defamation, trade libel, product disparagement, harassment, invasion of privacy, and copyright and trademark infringement.
Performance Monitoring for Action may update this agreement without notice. Such updating will in no way relieve you of your obligations under earlier versions of this agreement. Use of this constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions in place at the moment of use.
How Users Can Access and Correct Personal Information
Users can review and change any of the Personal Information they provided when registering for an account on the PMA Platform by logging into the appropriate website and visiting their account profile page.
For any other concerns regarding user information that was submitted via the PMA Platform contact: info@PMAdata.org.
If a user deletes his/her contributions from the PMA Platform, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other website users.